addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Silicon Valley Java User Group Message Board Discussion Forum › Tues 5/12 Webinar: Building Enterprise Applications Using Google App Engine

Tues 5/12 Webinar: Building Enterprise Applications Using Google App Engine for Java and Google Apps

Iein V.
iein
Palo Alto, CA
Post #: 2
Hi all, as I mentioned at the last meetup, please sign up for our webinar if you're interested in learning more about Java App Engine and my development experience.... we'll be doing some cool twittering during the webinar as well. Hope to see you next Tuesday 5/12! -Iein

Hosted by Appirio and jointly delivered with Google
Registration Link -> https://www2.gotomeet...­

Join Iein Valdez, Appirio Director of Google Platform Product Development, and Scott McMullan, Google Apps Partner Lead as they show how Google App Engine for Java and Google Web Toolkit enable companies to build and deploy scalable Java applications more quickly and cheaply than with traditional on-premise platforms. They'll demonstrate a lightweight recruiting application built on App Engine and Google Apps, discuss the development experience, and talk about how App Engine combined with Google Web Toolkit and Google Apps enables rapid end-to-end Java application development in the cloud.
Ouali Salah E.
al-Jaza´ir, DZ
Post #: 1
think's, I will be there,I'm registred

see you