Silicon Valley Titanium User Group Message Board › Permanent position for an Android developer in SF

Permanent position for an Android developer in SF

A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Group,

I'm a technical recruiter for RockIT Recruiting, a boutique staffing firm serving SF and Silicon Valley. I have a client in SF looking for an Android developer with Titanium or other similar platform experience.

About my client: They are a 4-person startup in SOMA, looking to hire an Android developer. If you've got some frontend development skills as well, they'd be doubly interested in speaking with you. You would be doing native Android development, as well as frontend development.

About you: You are an experienced Android developer, or even up-and-coming talent. In addition, you have some frontend development experience in Javascript. Note, they are a Ruby on Rails/Javascript environment.

This is a permanent position in SF, and they can interview and hire immediately. Interested candidates should contact Nick at nick@rockitrecruiting.com. Thanks!