addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Silicon Valley Embedded Systems Meetup Group Message Board › Internship Embedded Systems

Internship Embedded Systems

Giovanni T.
user 92570892
Paris, FR
Post #: 1
Hi,
I am an Italian Hardware Engineering student. Specialization in embedded systems (FPGA - microcontroller) and image processing. Due to finish last year, I’m looking for a first industrial experience/ Internship. Do you know someone that can help me?
Thank you very very much