Please see here for a photo and directions: http://www.oracle.com... Event Description In this session, members of the JavaFX product team share key information about the direction of JavaFX. Come hear about the latest developments in JavaFX and view firsthand demos and samples illustrating the new capabilities of the platform. Watching the Live Stream Online
- To be eligible for prizes (see below), please register for this meetup.
- For the live video feed, please go to the SvJugFx page on my blog: http://steveonjava.co...
: We also will have a raffle of electronic book coupons for online attendees, so please register if you plan on watching the stream! About the Presenter: Agenda
Prizes and Sponsorship
- 6:00-6:45pm Arrive & mingle -- Food & drinks provided by Oracle
- 6:45-7:00pm Group introduction & announcements
- 7:00-8:30pm Main Talk followed by Q&A
- 8:30-9:00pm Raffle and additional networking time
We also have some great prizes to give away, including:
- An Oracle SPOT ($750 value)
- An IntelliJ Ultimate Edition license ($249 value)
- Technical books
- Premium swag for everyone who walks in the door!
This event is brought to you with support from the following sponsors:
- Oracle supports our meetup by providing a venue and prizes.
- JFrog Artifactory supports our meetup membership and gives prizes.
- Ubivent provides our JavaFX streaming event platform..
- JavaPassion.com gives discounts for JUG members.
- Parleys.com provides free streaming of our videos.
- Jetbrains gives out free IntelliJ licenses at our meetings.
- Apress gives free books as prizes.
- O'Reilly gives free books as prizes.
If you are interested in having your company appear here, please let me know