Please see here for a photo and directions
Introduction to the 3D features in JavaFX 8.0: including meshes, lights, materials, textures, perspective camera node, and picking."
We are confirmed for the 27th, room 202.
About the Speaker
John is a member of the JavaFX team. John studied animation at the UCLA Film School, where he received his Master of Fine Arts in Animation/Film. Prior to working at Oracle, John worked in the animation industry as a Character Technical Director at Disney Animation and DreamWorks Animation on such films as "Chicken Little", "Meet the Robinsons", "Shrek Forever After", and "How to Train Your Dragon".
Watching the Live Stream Online
- To be eligible for prizes you must attend in person. We don't ship stuff.
- For the live video feed, please go to the SvJugFx page on my blog: http://steveonjava.co...
- 6:00-6:45pm Arrive & mingle -- Food & drinks provided by Oracle
- 6:45-7:00pm Group introduction & announcements
- 7:00-8:30pm Main Talk followed by Q&A
- 8:30-9:00pm Raffle and additional networking time
Prizes and Sponsorship
We also have some great prizes to give away, including:
- An IntelliJ Ultimate Edition license ($249 value)
- Technical books including Pro JavaFX Platform
- Premium swag for everyone who walks in the door!
This event is brought to you with support from the following sponsors:
- Oracle supports our meetup by providing a venue and prizes.
- Linode provides open source hosting.
- JFrog Artifactory supports our meetup membership and gives prizes.
- Ubivent provides our JavaFX streaming event platform..
- JavaPassion.com gives discounts for JUG members.
- Parleys.com provides free streaming of our videos.
- Jetbrains gives out free IntelliJ licenses at our meetings.
- Apress gives free books as prizes.
- O'Reilly gives free books as prizes.
If you are interested in having your company appear here, please let me know!