Silicon Valley MySQL Group Message Board › Core Systems Engineering - bay area
|A former member||
I am currently conducting a search for one of our clients. If you have any interest in the opportunity below or perhaps know someone you might, please feel free to reach out to me directly. My contact information is below.
Thank you for your time in advance,
Company: One of Web 2.0 Hire's Top Tier Clients
Job Title: Software Engineer - Core Systems Engineering - Sunnyvale, CA
You will be designing and building world-class systems, many from scratch, that build, operate, manage, monitor and analyze one of the world's largest deployment of data centers and networks.
You would be working on design, development and maintenance for our core operations systems that provide asset management, install automation, storage management, portal, and user interface/frameworks.
Minimum Job Qualifications
* BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics
* Solid foundation in computer science essence fundamentals, including data structures, programming languages, algorithms, software engineering, database theory, and operating systems.
* Strong web database application development skills using php, perl, mysql, apache; understanding of
* Advanced skills for software design and development using PHP, C/C++, or Perl
* Demonstrated experience with object oriented software
design and development (in PHP/C++)
* Strong knowledge of SQL, database schema design and at least one database enviroment (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
* Good knowledge of unix scripting languages (Bash or Perl)
* Good knowledge of software engineering life cycle process, including design, development, build, release, QA
* Good knowledge of Internet Application architectures and Protocols ( TCP/IP, HTTP, etc. )
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and desire to learn new skills.
* Ability to self-manage and prioritize work programs.
christie AT web20hire.com
Web 2.0 Hire -
We match top Web2.0 Companies with the best Web2.0 Talent.
Web2.0 Hire is an exclusive search agency specializing in attracting high quality candidates in the Web 2.0 market that best match the client's goal to grow their staff and business quickly.
We are working with Top Tier companies and are
JVM Engineer, Web Developer, UI Engineers, Operations Engineers, Systems Administrators, Ruby Developers, and MORE/
Bay Area & Nationwide