Silicon Valley MySQL Group Message Board › Stanford entrepreneurs seeking Lead Developer
|A former member||
A vertical local search company led by two Stanford graduate students is looking for a skilled and energetic lead developer to work with its senior team to launch its first product. We are looking for someone who can take the lead on development and coding and can also manage high-level technical issues (e.g., strategy, roadmapping, architecting). Our idea has been validated by members of the business and academic community, and we have raised a significant amount of seed capital.
- Working with us to construct a list of features and create mock-ups;
- Preparing a development roadmap/technological architecture and timeline;
- Developing and coding the company’s web-based software and database;
- Overseeing the development process to ensure overall compatibility, as well as timely delivery;
- Working with the senior team to develop and implement the business strategy.
Necessary qualifications include:
- Creativity and the ability to think strategically;
- Exceptional work ethic;
- Competence and familiarity with the technical requirements of online consumer services, including:
o Front-end web design
o Web server technology and back-end design
o Resource management / system administration
- LAMP/Oracle/DB2 expertise;
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal ability;
- Leadership/management experience;
- A love for learning and a desire to help others.
Additional desirable qualifications include:
- Experience in a startup environment;
- Social media application design;
- Mobile-phone application design.
Location: Bay Area preferred
Please send your resume to andrewallison04 at gmail