add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Silicon Valley MySQL Group Message Board › Re-starting MySQL Meetup Silicon Valley this summer

Re-starting MySQL Meetup Silicon Valley this summer

A former member
Hello everyone!

It's been a while, but I'm planning to re-start the MySQL Meetups this summer. Hopefully you'll be able to join us!

We previously were meeting on this 2nd Monday of every month, but there's no reason that has to be the case. As a first step, I'd like to get everyone's vote on your preferred day of the week to meet. The likely location will be Sunnyvale, CA (at Schooner Info Tech, my new employer). The office is located at Maude @ 237 in Sunnyvale:­

Please take a moment to vote for your preferred days of the week here:­

Once we settle on day of the week, we'll do a quick vote for time of day, but likely guess around 7pm as we were before.

If you're interested in presenting at a future meetup, please let me know as well. I'd love to get a lineup of several great presentations.

Thanks, and I hope you're excited about the MySQL Meetup Silicon Valley getting kicked up again!

Donald R.
San Mateo, CA
Post #: 5
I'm glad to see the group being reactivated. I probably won't be active, due to age related issues, but if I feel that I can, I will, and I am grateful to Jeremy for his leadership.