ARE YOU A TARGET?
DO YOU OWN OR MANAGE PROPERTY IN YOUR OWN NAME?
DO YOU OWN A BUSINESS, HAVE A TEENAGE DRIVER, HAVE EMPLOYEES,EARN A HIGH INCOME, OR HAVE ASSETS THAT MAKE OTHERS ENVIOUS?
Download NOW: 50 Reasons to Use a Land Trust
DISCOVER how to protect your assets and keep them private from the public by attending this highly acclaimed Land Trusts Made Simple Seminar described below. If you own one property or several, as an investor you will be SHOCKED to DISCOVER how valuable a land trust can be. You will learn how you can start immediately to utilize Land Trusts for Liability Protection, Financial Privacy, Estate Planning and Remote Control Management.
Discover the Eleven Most Valuable Secrets of a Land Trust
1) Make Property Judgment Proof!
2) Achieve Financial Privacy and Avoid Frivolous Lawsuits
3) Reduce Identity Theft Risk and Keep Debt Off Your Credit Report
4) The Benefits of Using Land Trusts with Short Sales and Strategic Foreclosures
5) Avoid the Due-On-Sale-Clause and Transfer Taxes
6) Avoid the California Re-assessment and Delay the Sales Tax
7) Combine Land Trusts with other entities for bullet proof asset protection
8) Easily Transfer Your Interest to Others Without a Deed
9) Avoid Probate (Expense and Settlement Time)
10) Operate Your Business at the “Trust Level”
11) Avoid Personal Deficiency Judgments and Liens
Seating is Limited to 40– So Register NOW!
Land Trusts Made Simple “Basic” Class
GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT at: http://bit.ly/landtrustseminar Or, call[masked]
Seminar Tuition: $497.00
Class includes a 100 Page Course Guide and all Forms you will ever need to form your own trusts
(Notice: Audio, Digital and Video Recordings Not Permitted)
LAND TRUSTS MADE SIMPLE TRAINING EVENT
By: Randy Hughes - Mr. Land Trust
(Real Estate Investor since 1969)
LEARN FROM THE MASTER OF LAND TRUST KNOWLEDGE!
I am shocked when I meet real estate investors who own property in their own name. All anyone needs is access to the internet and your assets can be discovered easily. This is like taping a copy of your financial statement to your back for the entire world to see. Does this seem smart to you? Of course not! Attend this class and learn how to solve this problem.
Some say “I have insurance to cover my liability exposure.” But liability insurance (which I recommend that you carry) does NOT cover all liabilities, such as…environmental, fair housing, IRS audits and disputes with tenants, vendors, contractors, buyers, sellers…anyone! Moreover, liabilities may exceed insurance limits. And insurance companies rely on fine print to NOT pay claims.
This Land Trust class will be the most comprehensive trust education you will ever be exposed to. I have 44 years of experience in the real estate business and 30+ years of Land Trust experience. This is NOT a lot of dry legalese, but easy to understand instruction on how to set up and administer your own land trusts at NO continuing expense to you! You will draft your own Land Trust Agreement in the class as well as learn how to build in those SPECIAL PROTECTIVE FEATURES designed specifically to meet your real estate needs.
• What is a Land Trust?
• History of Land Trusts
• Why Use an Illinois “Type” Land Trust?
• Who are the Players?
• The Mechanics of Land Trusts
• Where the Real Power Lies
• Using a Land Trust When Selling Property
• Using a Land Trust When Buying Property
• Who Should Be Your Trustee?
• Benefits of Using Land Trust
• Insuring Land Trusts
• Insurance Worksheet
• Naming Your Trust
• Sample Land Trust Agreement
• Using the Power of Direction as a Weapon
• Short Sales/Foreclosures/ Lease-Options
• Sample Deed to Trustee
• How to Replace Trustees, Directors and Beneficiaries
• Trustees…How and Why to Pick Them
• Who or What Should Be the Beneficiary of a Land Trust?
• Should You Have a Director?
• Flow Chart for Success with Land Trusts
• The Step-by-Step Process of Creating Your Own Trusts
• Assignment of Beneficial Interests
• Amending Your Land Trust
• Tenants and Land Trusts
• Revocable vs. Irrevocable Land Trusts
• Creative Land Trust Strategies
• Land Trusts and Real Estate Options
• Uniform Trust Code
• Sample Illinois Land Trust Agreement
• Land Trust Check List
• Land Trust Tax Forms
• Sample Trustee’s Deed
$497.00 each person Nov. 16th, 2013 — San Francisco , CA
(Tax Deduction: All expenses including fees, travel, meals and lodging intended to maintain and improve professional skills are tax deductible subject to the Internal Revenue Code)
Please register early, seating is limited. The registration fee includes all seminar materials.
Attendees are responsible for travel, lodging, meals & parking.