RSVP so we can bring enough food for everyone.
Help us clear the trails on this trail workday!
Bring gloves, water, sunscreen and your favorite trimming tools. Park on the north-west side of the road where the facilities and boat launch area is.
Morris Bridge (Wilderness Park) Trail Workdays are usually scheduled for 9:00 am on the Saturday before the first Sunday of every month.
Trail work may include:
• Cleaning up fallen debris
• Trimming back overgrowth
• Repairing hog damage, climbs and other damaged trail sections
Helpful things to bring on a trail workday:
• Gloves to protect your hands from tools
• Water to keep yourself hydrated
• Bug Spray during warmer months
• Trimming Tools if you have them,
WP/ WTA/ SWAMP tools may be available to borrow.
Workdays usually start at 9 am and last until noon with lunch sometimes provided after.
Please contact Trails (at) SWAMPclub.org to for more information.