align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Eastside Gals Swap Meetup Group Message Board › Please respond to the poll!

Please respond to the poll!

Donna Smallin K.
user 32808982
San Diego, CA
Hi. I created a poll for members yesterday and since there have been no responses so far, I'm thinking it's because you don't know about it. So please go to our group site. I'm trying to schedule our next event and would like your input. Thanks!

Happy day,

Donna
Larisa B. aka X.
user 9647004
West Bloomfield, MI
Post #: 1
Link to the poll is on the right side of the page ... can someone send it out? Having hard time with copy and paste on smartphone ... can't wait for next swap!
A former member
Post #: 37
Did you take the poll down already? I mean you must have because I don't see it:(

Are you planning any activities at the moment? If not your welcome to join my group!!! We do everything, and I live in Utica as well!!

My group is: EnchantedCrafts