addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Eastside Gals Swap Meetup Group Message Board The Utica Swap Meetup Group Discussion Forum › How to be more productive and less stressed

How to be more productive and less stressed

Donna Smallin K.
user 32808982
Bennington, VT
Post #: 7
Gals,

You know I write organizing books, right? Well, I asked other organizing experts to share their "secrets" for being more productive - find out what they said in my latest book: http://amzn.to/13a9kB...­

Grab your free copy today (May 17, 2013)! And feel free to spread the word to your friends.

No Kindle? No problem. Download the free Kindle reading app and then you can read Kindle books on your computer, tablet or smartphone. (All the cool kids are doing it.)

Happy day,
Donna