addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

THE SWFL DINNER & A MOVIE GROUP Message Board › What movies dose this group like to see?

What movies dose this group like to see?

A former member
Post #: 1
My fellow members.
My name is Matthew Gerenday and I am new to this group so please forgive me if this is odd to you. I was wondering what type of movies do people in this group like to see? I myself like to go to the movies every now and then but I'm not into horror movies. I tend to like Sy-Fi movies, historic movies, and more family oriented or computer teck movies. I want to meet new people and this group seems like a good place to start, yet I am nervous about being outside my confrot zone. Hopefully I can have a good time and meet new people.