addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

SW London Stargazers Message Board › Cosmos new 2014 series - National Geographic, Tuesdays (and other)

Cosmos new 2014 series - National Geographic, Tuesdays (and other)

Closed to new replies

John G
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 58
New TV series of the 1970s classic original documentary (that Carl Sagan hosted and inspired many into astronomy with his charisma and down to earth explanations). On National Geographic.­

I'm not sure I have access to the channel to see it on, but the website also mentions other days its shown on but I'm finding it a little confusing with the multiple days - guessing repeats of previous episiodes some of them? Anyone who has access to it in the UK, please add posts with more details?