addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Ghost tour anyone?

Ghost tour anyone?

Jeff
user 12881697
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
Being the geek I am and being interested in the Paranormal I've done several Ghost tours back home namely The Waverly Hills Sanitarium in Lexington KY. However Sydney has The Rocks Ghost Tours.

For a group tour we need 16 people, the tour runs about two hours and is lantern lit walking through some of the back alleys of The Rocks and some of the old colonial homes that aren't open to the public.

The tours are $39 a person and run 7 nights per week and depart at 745pm.

Just a thought, hopefully I'm not the only one out there interested in this..

http://www.ghosttours...­

Thoughts?

Julie H.
user 10921802
Sydney, AU
Post #: 10
Hi Jeff!

I get spooked very easily but would give it a go and my partner might too. If you like, I can send out an email to see if any other friends-american or otherwise-are interested.

Is there a day of the week that's better for you? A weekend night might be best for a large group. What do you think?

Julie
Beth
user 12893323
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
I would be interested!
A former member
Post #: 25
I would be interested in that too. I've done the Quarantine Station Tour in Manly.
Jeff
user 12881697
Sydney, AU
Post #: 3
I'm sorry I haven't been around..
Right now I am just looking at numbers.. Like I said the more people the better up to about 16 would be great.
The night would depend on everyone's schedule.. I am up for just about any night personally but any night that works for everyone would be great..
I'd also love to do the Q-Station tour.. I'm up for either tour.. Any night that works for everyone.