addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Duke Fans

Duke Fans

Benjamin
BenGuapo
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
As my first executive order as the organizer of the American meetup group I'd like to ask all Dook fans to please identify yourselves...because I'm kicking your asses out of the group.

Christian Laettner, Wojo, JJ Redick, Coach K... suck it. You're not welcome here no more.

All in favor, say aye.
Francisco M.
fjmorales
Sydney, AU
I've got some rope and cinder block... how deep is the harbor? ;-)
Benjamin
BenGuapo
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
The harbor is 9-25 meters deep depending on where you are.

Can't wait for the Carolina/Duke game this Thursday.
A former member
If God ain't a Tar Heel, why is the sky Carolina Blue?
Go Heels!

As my first executive order as the organizer of the American meetup group I'd like to ask all Dook fans to please identify yourselves...because I'm kicking your asses out of the group.

Christian Laettner, Wojo, JJ Redick, Coach K... suck it. You're not welcome here no more.

All in favor, say aye.

Benjamin H.
user 12411349
Sydney, AU
Ohhhhh......C-A-T-S, Cats Cats Cats!!! As a die hard Kentucky fan, I would rather run face first into a brick wall than watch Duke win another national title this year. I'm no fan of the Tar Heels either, but I will most certainly be pulling for them when they play Duke. The best thing about the Duke-UNC game is that one of them has to lose :)
Benjamin
BenGuapo
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Post #: 4
“What is it that binds us to this place as to no other? It is not the well or the bell or the crisp October nights. Nor even to Dean Smith, though we are proud of his legacy. We are brought together by our hatred for Duke and the fact that Carolina is, as it was meant to be, the University of the people." – Charles Kuralt