add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Old School Frat Party (planning)

Old School Frat Party (planning)

Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Hey organizers,

I just created this "idea for a meetup" but haven't announced it to the group nor picked a date/location. Post up if you've got other ideas supporting the theme or suggestions for a date/location (I'm thinking spring).­

Event description:

Come rush to Kappa Tappa Kegga at the Omega Party Psi… it’ll be an Alfa Fiesta iota—whatever the heck that means.

Dress in short Frat shorts with a popped collar, croakies, and rainbow sandals—or just come in a standard toga.

Traditional Slappa Theta Freshmen initiation
Sigma Epsilon Flip cup
Kappa Delta Cornhole (bean bag tossing into wooden boxes)
Lamda Zeta Beer Pong (Beirut—no bouncing)
Chi Psi Keg stands
Secret Phi Mu handshakes
Alpha Omega Beer Bong

Come on everyone… we’re going streaking!

El Guapo

Steph S
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
I think you should look into hosting the event at Bedlam, which is in Glebe.

The bottom floor of Bedlam basically looks like you're in someone's vintage living room, which kinda goes
with the theme.

Also beer can be bought by the Jug, which all Americans love!
A former member
Post #: 4
Ben are you providing roofies? I'll watch my drink.