Sydney Americans Message Board › Here's a link to watch sports (football!)

Here's a link to watch sports (football!) streaming free - no BS software download either

Paul R.
user 24824242
Sydney, AU
Post #: 2
just posting this as a new thread to help spread the good word! You need a computer of course and internet access...

All -

Here is a site which has links to most of the NFL and college games streaming free, with no software downloads: www.freelivesportstv.com

No BS - I'm a Notre Dame grad who has lived here for 7 years, and have gone through a few technological changes over the years in seeking to be able to watch my Irish in action. last year there was an awesome site howtowatchfootball.com, but this year it seems to have been shut down (*edit* it's actually now just a pay site).

I just checked it because I hope to watch ND vs USC tomorrow at noon. Haven't seen the link but there were other games up there. I'm watching sportscenter right now post the West Virginia v Syracuse game. works perfectly.

please spread the good word as it took me an hour of searching to find that site again! plenty of annoying pay sites out there, usually written in some form of Engrish.

Paul