addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Jason Mraz OPERA HOUSE tickets November 19th and 20th.

Jason Mraz OPERA HOUSE tickets November 19th and 20th. Needing someone fun to go with...

Nick F.
ColoradoNick
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
I have a pair of Jason Mraz tickets for Saturday AND Sunday, November 19th and 20th. I am looking to go to both days and unfortunately, the person I was planning on taking had to leave for the weekend. I am looking for someone who would like to attend, get a good discount on the SOLD OUT shows and enjoy the evening. 37year old Colorado male, moved to Sydney 7 months ago, would prefer female who likes music, beers/wine before the concert and a good conversation. That's it! Let's go have fun at the OPERA HOUSE!!!

email me back if interested and I will let you know if they are still available.

Nick