addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Anyone can organize an event - volunteers & suggestions

Anyone can organize an event - volunteers & suggestions

Benjamin
BenGuapo
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU
Nation,

Want to host a meetup? Anyone can organize a meetup—just post it as a "suggested" meetup and then if two other people RSVP it becomes an official event. Or if you'd like to schedule an event directly, let me know and I'll make it official for you.

Some event suggestions you could volunteer to organize:
• Touch Football & Picnic in the Domain on a weekend
• Monday Night Football at Cheers Bar – Replays shown around 8pm Mondays/Tuesdays
• College Football Bowl Games (or Basketball) – search foxtel.com.au for "college" or "ncaa" to get a schedule of games/times that you'd want to watch.
• Casual drinks in the city during the week (ask me for a bar suggestion)
• $3 Taco Tuesdays at the Norfolk on Cleveland St, Surry Hills
• Bondi to Coogee coastal walk

Liberty and Justice for all,

Ben