addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Job Help

Job Help

A former member
Post #: 11
My fellow Americans,

I wanted to ask if anyone can provide any help or directions to finding a a job that is willing to sponsor on a 457. I'm on a working Holiday visa and it's set to expire just in time for the hiring rush to start in February. I do currently qualify as a person that can be sponsored by a company however I'm having a rough go at finding a company that wants to go through the extra hassle of paper work.

So I'm hoping to network my way into a better position.
Please let me know if you can help.

Here is some info on me.

I.T. Systems Administrator 31 years of age.
10 years + Experience.

Any help would be great,

Thank you!

Eric.