addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Spring Break Update - from Cairns

Spring Break Update - from Cairns

Bryon
user 11399283
Sydney, AU
G'day ladies & gents!

Update from Spring Break Central in Cairns:
Right now i'm sitting in the Mantra Trilogy Resort, soon to be our Spring Break HQ, after a long day of party planning:)

Everyone I meet with today was excited for our group to arrive, and they want to join us for the specially created parties and events!
Updates:

- Complimentary Welcome Drinks & nibbles are arranged
- The Pool Party - may just be the best Pool Party ever to hit Australia. We'll partner with Gilligans resort, as they have a beach themed pool designed for this - with DJ booth, waterfall, beach toys, thumping sound system, flying fox zip line, and 300 in house guests to join forces with us!

- Sunset Cruise has been narrowed down to two boats - i'll have a look at both tomorrow.
- Scuba Diving & Green Island day trip will take place on our first full day, Friday to get our fix of beach and great barrier reef fun right off the bat!

- Gilligans Pool - just add us!

-My snap of the lagoon pool this afternoon, across the street from our resort.

We have 50 seats reserved on the Virgin Flight, and 10 are already taken - so get your friends in quick. Room selection is first come first serve, so each of you have first picks on apartments, and who to share with - more info soon.

Enjoy your weekend, I know I will here in Cairns!

- Bryon