addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Morning baseball

Morning baseball

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi all,

Thanks to the organizers allowing me to join this group despite being disgustingly non-American... I wanted to know if anyone has any interest in catching some baseball games somewhere in the city (and who better to ask than you lot)?

As I'm sure you're aware the majority of the games are on between 9am and early afternoon local time, and it just so happens that I work from 3pm-11pm. What better way to fill that gap than with some baseball, right?

I've just arrived in Sydney and don't really know my way around yet so if anyone has any suggestions for a good place to catch games I'm open to that - I'm based in Bondi but happy to head to the city too.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Neil,

I just moved to Sydney from Minneapolis a few weeks ago and would definitely be interested in catching some baseball games. Let me know if you have found any good spots.