addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Relay for Life -- are you in a band?

Relay for Life -- are you in a band?

A former member
Post #: 3
I posted up an idea about the relay for life as an event but figured I might get more action making it a discussion because there are lots of ways to be a part of the event and help the cancer council even if you don't want to come on the day. Of course as always monetary donations are extremely helpful. We are also looking for prizes for raffles and games, especially if anyone has access to water bottles and other small prizes for kids.
We are currently looking for 1 man bands and duos to perform on the day. They are 45 minute sets and we would love to get a few more acts so spread the word.

Let me know if you want help out and none of the above applies to you and I am sure I can find a way.