Sydney Americans Message Board › Moving Sale - Sydney

Moving Sale - Sydney

A former member
Post #: 4
Due to family illness back home, we have to move back home to CA. Would like to lighten the load this time around since we came here with a 20-ft container. Make us a fair offer for anything of interest and we will consider it, no offenses taken.

Please write me for more details if interested in any items or if you are local, you are welcome to stop by and see stuff for yourself.
We live in the eastern suburbs of Sydney in Queens Park (adjacent to Bondi Junction).

Pottery Barn Pearce 3-piece sectional sofa everyday suede
Pottery Barn Leather Ottoman

Atlantic Rio ceramic heaters (2400kw and 1500 kw), with wheels/casters on both. Purchased from Harvey Norman. We literally only used them this winter for 3 weeks. They are both essentially new. Still have the boxes. Made in France, 3-year warranty.

Step-down transformers, 1000W and 1500W

8-way network ready power surge boards (several)

50" Samsung plasma HDTV

men's Brooks Brothers business shirts (15/ 32-33), polo shirts, gaberdine slacks (30,30)

28" LCD monitors (qty 3)

24" LCD monitors (qty 2)

Furniture: IKEA desks (2), IKEA shoe racks, Chinese antique-styled rosewood secretary desk with matching chair (1) and endtables (qty 4), office chair, kitchen table with custom fitted glass top, one queen bed with box spring which we just bought from the states 11 months ago for $3600 but never used here (still in box because it wouldn't fit in our rental house), one full bed and nice wood frame, office desk with return and 3M sliding keyboard tray, wood chest, bedroom chest of drawers, hallway table

Printer (HP Photosmart C4780)

Malvern flat bar road bikes (women's small and men's small)

Men's Electric bike with extra battery. We got this brand new right before coming here and we never got a chance to use it here. $1000, will consider serious offers.

Stereo equipment - Emotiva amplifier & processor, Rocket subwoofer, Vandersteen speakers (ask for details if you are an audiophile)

refrigerator

clothes washer and dryer

outdoor plastic patio table and chairs

HP laptop computers

Microsoft mouse we just bought here last month from Harvey Norman for $120, willing to sell for $45

Kitchenware - dishes, glasses

standing fan

hair dryer

hair shaver kit

garden rake

weed trimmer (practicallly new - I only used to cut our grass at our small rental 2 times)
Debbie S.
user 12217254
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Liz
Can you pls let me know how much the LCD screens are and who makes them.
Cheers
A former member
Post #: 5
Hi Liz
Can you pls let me know how much the LCD screens are and who makes them.
Cheers

Sure.

3 x HannsG 28" MonitorsHG281DPB - high-performance LCD display designed to satisfy the needs of high-performance business and workstation users. Ultra high 1920 x 1200 resolution and true 16.7-million vibrant colors on a 27.5-inch viewable screen size. With the HDMI connection and an ultra-fast 3ms response time. Offers high 1080p digital image quality for HD movies and games.

2 x HP L2445m 24" Monitors: HP Pavilion L2445m LCD wide-screen monitor. 1920 x 1200 factory-set resolution. Supports DVI and VGA video input connectors. Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) to prevent transmission of non-encrypted high definition content. Plug and Play capability, if supported by your computer system. On-screen display (OSD) adjustments for ease of setup and screen optimization.
Julie H.
user 10921802
Sydney, AU
Post #: 8
Hi Liz!

Please email me pictures and prices of the following if they are still available:

Pottery Barn Leather Ottoman
IKEA desks (2)
Chinese antique-styled rosewood secretary desk with matching chair (1)
endtables (qty 4)
office chair
office desk with return and 3M sliding keyboard tray
hallway table

Men's Electric bike with extra battery.

And few questions on bike: how does it charge? Does it plug straight into a regular mains or does it require a transformer? Is the battery easily removable? Do you know what it takes to make it street legal here?

Thank you!
Julie Honadel
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Liz,

Do you still have the transformers available?

THanks,
Alicia
Amy L.
user 12504769
Sydney, AU
Hi Liz, I am going to be in the area today and would like to stop by if you are around. Can you please send me an email with your contact info.

Thanks,

Amy
liebs55@yahoo.com
carolyn
user 12378198
Sydney, AU
Have you moved yet?
I am interested in your 50" plasma TV and electric bike. Are they still available?

Carolyn