addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sydney Americans Message Board › Any expat an attorney from California? Or elsewhere in US?

Any expat an attorney from California? Or elsewhere in US?

Julie H.
user 10921802
Sydney, AU
Post #: 9
Hi,

I'm hoping to find an attorney in Australia that is or was previously licensed in California, preferably. However, if licensed in another state, I'm certain your knowledge will be helpful.

I'm dealing with an auto tort case in Los Angeles and may need some guidance. I'm in Pro Per at the moment.

If so, please contact me by posting here or sending an email. OR if you may know of someone to refer, please do so.

Thank you!
Julie
Erica
user 10926314
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Hi Julie-

My name is Erica and I may be able to refer you to someone. Please let me know if you still need assistance.
Please note that I work for an international accounting firm preparing US and Australian tax returns so if you need any assistance in this area, please also let me know.

Kind regards,
Erica