add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Sydney Tech Startup Meetup Message Board General Discussion › Looking for startup partner(s)

Looking for startup partner(s)

Morgan G.
user 26827432
Sydney, AU
Post #: 4

I would like to launch a new project in the coming months. It's a little bit too long to pitch it here but what I can say is that it's about mobile devices and more precisely the creation of applications for tablets.
As I am not a developer myself, I'm looking for a developer to discuss and partner with.

Fee free to visit my blog to understand a little bit more about what my personal interests:­

And please contact me if you are interested in entrepreneurship and have good skills in HTML, Javascript, Flash Platform, iOS, Android.