align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Sydney Expat Connection Message Board › Looking for your honest opinions!

Looking for your honest opinions! Pls take a 5 min survey for a new fashion label

Susan
user 11005488
Sydney, AU
Post #: 1
Dear SEC friends,
I am exploring new business ideas and at the moment i am testing out branding for a new fashion label & online retail store. Can you please spare 5 minutes and take an anonymous survey - 12 questions only - via the following link about brand names and logos:

https://www.surveymon...­

It is self explanatory. That's about all i can tell you right now otherwise i am influencing your mindset already! Happy to chat about your opinions in person on the 18th Aug SEC event (mind you - you have to recognize me smile).
Many thanks in advance! The survey is open now and will stay open til Fri Aug 5th.
Cheers Susan