The Sydney Expat Connection Message Board › This Valentines Party Your Heart Out | MEET MY MATE @ VESSEL | 14 Feb Plus W

This Valentines Party Your Heart Out | MEET MY MATE @ VESSEL | 14 Feb Plus Wharf Party Photos!‏

Raj K.
user 21173021
Group Organizer
Sydney, AU

TAG YOURSELF AND SHARE THE LOVE!

A Big Thank You for attending our WHARF PARTY! Even though the heavens opened up we had

close to 200 people attend. It was a pleasure to see so many of you turn up. Over 80 members

enjoyed VIP entry to the surprise after-party at HOME Nightclub! Check Photos here...

WE'VE SORTED OUT YOUR VALENTINES!

Are you in a dating dilemma? Over the online options? Vetoing Valentine's Day? Well STOP RIGHT THERE! Vessel Bar, in the heart of prestigious King Street Wharf, has the answer! On Thursday 14 th February gather a group of glamorous single friends and join us at Meet My Mate!

The contemporary ambience of Vessel Bar offers a stunning backdrop for a night of fun and flirtation. With FREE drinks between 5 and 6pm, delicious canape's served all night long and a resident DJ accompanied by a sexy live sax player, you've just gotta be there. And if you are a bit daunted by the dating scene, don't stress, grab your best buddies and boogie the night away!

NOT A MEMBER ?  REGSITER TODAY AT WWW.SYDNEYEXPATCLUB.COM­