align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Sydney Expat Connection Message Board › Opinions Wanted. Ideas Shared.

Opinions Wanted. Ideas Shared.

A former member
Post #: 6
Hello everyone,

This expat needs your help, please....

I am inviting you to visit my new blog.
On my blog you will find regular news and interesting bits of information, tips and personal observations around business, networking, writing, communications and events. Please let me know if there are any subjects you would like to read about.

I need your help, please.
It would be lovely - and would help me immensely to get this new project off the ground! - if you could subscribe to my blog's news feed, comment on posts and share/quote individual blog posts on your facebook, Twitter and, LinkedIn profiles or other websites.
You can easily subscribe to the news feed by clicking on the "Follow our Blog" button on every page's right-hand sidebar, and you can share a post by clicking the share button under each post.

If you could link back to my blog or website from your own site, that would be awesome and the biggest help.

Thank you very much for your support. I really appreciate it.

You can contact me via my website, LinkedIn, facebook or Twitter.

Until soon,
Daniela
Copywriter, Wordsmith, Expat