117 N. 4th Street, Las Vegas, NV
3d printing Guru Andrew Morrow is teaching a class on 3D printing basics!
The class covers:
- Anatomy of a 3D printer
- Safety when operating the machine
- Storage and treatment of consumables
- Basic maintenance of the machine
- Troubleshooting a variety of potential failures
- Available software to send prints to the machine
- Tips for leveling the build plate
Andrew will be showing a variety of prints with different failures to highlight causes and solutions to printing problems. This class is held monthly.
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.