117 N. 4th Street, Las Vegas, NV
3d printing Guru Andrew Morrow is teaching a class on 3D printing basics!
The class covers:
- Anatomy of a 3D printer
- Safety when operating the machine
- Storage and treatment of consumables
- Basic maintenance of the machine
- Troubleshooting a variety of potential failures
- Available software to send prints to the machine
- Tips for leveling the build plate
Andrew will be showing a variety of prints with different failures to highlight causes and solutions to printing problems. This class is held monthly.
Refunds offered if:
Payments you make go to the organizer, not to Meetup. You must make refund requests to the organizer.
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers
Act now and get 50% off.
Until February 1.