Tacoma Night Out Message Board › Looking for something to do

Looking for something to do

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I live in Puyallup and am recently single and don't get out much. I am looking to meet new people and build new friendships. I noticed there aren't any events scheduled for the next two months so, if any one is interested in seeing a movie, playing darts, or just hanging out over coffee, please send me a message. I work a lot during the week but can usually find time in the evenings after 5 if it is something close to Puyallup and I am free (sad as it is to say), most weekends.

I am tired of the boring rut I am in and really want to get out more.

Look forward to hearing from someone :),

Dawn
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Dawn,

I am not single, but I often fly solo because my husband works long hours. I don't have a lot of time either, but when I can eke some out, I would love to go do stuff. If you like dancing to classic rock, I am going with friends to Black Dog at the Royal Bear (dive bar, but great band). That's probably it for big events this weekend. I have homework and kids. Maybe could meet you on Sunday or sometime next week. Gretchen
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi Gretchen,

I am not sure what my plans are for this weekend yet but I will no later in the week and dancing sounds like a lot of fun. I haven't been dancing in years. Not sure I even know how anymore.

If the weekend doesn't work out, maybe we could get together after work one day next week. I am having oral surgery on Tuesday but should be back in the swing of things by Thursday.

Thanks for responding to my post.

Dawn

Hi Dawn,

I am not single, but I often fly solo because my husband works long hours. I don't have a lot of time either, but when I can eke some out, I would love to go do stuff. If you like dancing to classic rock, I am going with friends to Black Dog at the Royal Bear (dive bar, but great band). That's probably it for big events this weekend. I have homework and kids. Maybe could meet you on Sunday or sometime next week. Gretchen

A former member
Post #: 7
Okay, then, let's stay in touch. I just remembered that Sunday I am going to a musical with my little guy. Next week might work out best, if you don't go dancing on Sat. BTW, dancing is like riding a bike....