Talking to Strangers Message Board › The Sedona Method - FREE introductory talk invitation :)

The Sedona Method - FREE introductory talk invitation :)

Maya Z.
mayazack
London, GB
Post #: 47
Hello there,

I'd like to invite you all to a free talk I am giving this Sat the 18th about the very powerful Sedona Method!
The Sedona Method is a self-development tool for Freedom, success and personal growth based on the idea that we are all free and unlimited, only limited by holding on to (past) stories.
Learning to use this technique, we can release ourselves of any block or limitation that is holding us back or standing in our way to being, doing or having anything we want in life... Letting go of any limiting beliefs, past experiences and fear - easily, effortlessly and rapidly, whether it is in the area of health, career/financial/creativity or relationships, discovering how powerful we are without these blocks in our mind; conscious and subconscious...
In this talk I will introduce the method and the ideas behind it, as well as demonstrate the basic tool which you can then take and immediately start to implement in your life!
If you've got any questions or if you would like to come please get in touch as sometimes it can get busy it is recommended to book your place...however also feel free to just turn up!

Sat the 18th of June 3pm
Light Centre Belgravia
9 Eccleston Street
London SW1W 9LX

And Sat the 25th of June 12.30pm
Healthy Living Centre
282-284 St Pauls Road
Islington N1 2LH

Hope to see some of you there! :)
Maya
www.youcandoanything.co.uk­