Talking to Strangers Message Board › Talking to Strangers #3

Talking to Strangers #3

Tom
user 8783071
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

Thanks to those who have shown an interest in attending "Talking to Strangers #3", which begins tomorrow night at 7pm.

As with previous events, this is an informal meetup. We're planning to meet in the cafe/ bar at the Royal Festival Hall, and whilst it's not possible to reserve a space there are usually a fair number of tables, so it will probably be fine.

For a map to the Southbank Centre, click here. We will be on Floor Two of the Royal Festival Hall, and will hopefully find some tables on the raised area beside the Clore Ballroom on that level.

Please click here to see my hand-drawn map of the interior of the floor and locate my "Tired of London" logo in the top left hand corner to see approximately where we will be.

At previous events, I have occasionally struggled to get a table at this exact location shown, so please be prepared to search around in that corner of the building, or give me a call or text, if you don't find me immediately. I will try to have a table, displaying the "Meetup" logo on it, and will be there before 7pm, to meet you all when you arrive.

Please send me a message on meetup if you have any questions, and if you have trouble locating us tomorrow, my telephone number is 0789 007 1912. If I haven't covered anything send me an email (tomtiredoflondon@gmail.com) or text.

With best wishes,

Tom