addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Talking to Strangers Message Board › Talking to Strangers #6

Talking to Strangers #6

Tom
user 8783071
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow night upstairs at the Two Chairmen.

Just a quick warning that - with 87 rsvps already - it might get a bit busy tomorrow so if you want a seat get there early, and if you get serious claustrophobia it might not be for you.

If you need any more information text me or give me a call on O789OO7 I9I2, as I won't have access to email tomorrow.

With best wishes,

Tom

http://www.tiredoflondontiredoflife.com/­