Talking to Strangers Message Board › Talking to Strangers #12 - Venue change

Talking to Strangers #12 - Venue change

Tom
user 8783071
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi All,

Just a quick note to remind you about Talking To Strangers #12, which is taking place tomorrow night from 7pm in association with http://thinkingbobevents.com/­.

Please note, we've had to change venue due to a double booking, but I'm delighted to say we're changing to one of my favourite pubs in London, Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese, on Wine Court off Fleet Street (click here for a map - it's easy to spot because it's marked with this sign on Fleet Street).

It's a stunning pub, which was once a haunt of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Alfred Tennyson and Mark Twain, and Dr. Samuel Johnson. There is even still a seat by the fire where Charles Dickens sat to write on cold days.

As usual, we'll be discussing a range of interesting topics in small groups, and moving regularly to keep conversation fresh. If you want to know more, read about the concept in a popular inflight magazine out this month by clicking here.

We'll be upstairs in the Williams Room (please ask at the bar if you get lost), and I'm looking forward to it. The only slight drawback is it has a slightly smaller capacity than the place we had booked, so please come earlyish if you want to be sure of getting in. We don't want to turn people away, and hopefully we won't have to, but we may have to if it gets too busy.

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Any problems, give me a call on O789OO719I2.

With best wishes,

Tom Jones