align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Tampa Ruby Brigade Message Board › Looking for a New Position

Looking for a New Position

Daniel H.
BinarySwag
Dunedin, FL
Post #: 3
I have been doing full stack web development for the last 9 years using ASP.NET C# & SQL Server. Im looking for a new job but I want out of the MS world. Id be willing to come in at Jr. Developer salary for chance to change platforms. If anyone can help point me in the right direction or help with this I would be super grateful or recommendations.
Mark S.
markschneider
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
WeVue is primarily looking for an experienced Ruby/Rails backend developer, however if you send your resume to mark [at] wevue.com, I'll make sure we include you in our considerations.

Mark Schneider
CTO @ WeVue.com