The Tampa Ruby Brigade Message Board › Hiring! (Again...)

Hiring! (Again...) Jr/Mid-level Web Developer, New Tampa // 6 mo. contract to hire

Shane
ShaneDavis
Tampa, FL
Post #: 37
Ruby Bridage,

I posted the message below about a month ago and this job opening is BACK OPEN. Our client hired someone who ended up not working out, and they need to find someone ASAP. Who is available?

*referral bonuses available!*

Hello!

By chance, would anyone be interested in a jr/mid-level Ruby on Rails web developer opportunity in New Tampa?

Our client is hiring for a developer to join their team to work on a dashboard application for mobile devices. This would be an excellent opportunity for a web developer looking to use and learn more Ruby on Rails.

See below for the full description. I am flexible on many requirements for talented developers who are eager to learn & grow. Targeting $20-$30/hr.

One of our premier client's located in Tampa, FL is currently seeking a Ruby on Rails Web Developer for a contract to hire opportunity. The developer will be responsible for development, operations and maintenance of the application, performance tuning and analysis and troubleshooting issues. This position requires experience in developing mobile compatible applications on Ruby on Rails, JQuery and HTML 5 using Agile methodologies.

Required Skills
Qualified candidates will have 2-5 years of experience in the following: Unix/Linux, Solaris Shell/Perl Scripting Ruby on Rails HTML 5/HTML 4 Javascript AJAX/jQuery SQL Database (Oracle, MySQL, etc) MONGO Redis, Sidekiq Apache Web Server SSH,Telner, FTP, SNMP HTTP, HTTPS, XML, JSON, SOAP, REST Design Patterns Performance Tuning Agile Methodology

Sincerely,

Shane Davis
Kforce Staffing
813-552-1221
Shane.Davis@kforce.com
Alissa L.
user 108947382
Clearwater Beach, FL
Post #: 4
Is this position still available? I'm trying to find some junior web development positions that involve Ruby on Rails!