add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Tampa Bay Paranormal Society Message Board › New Organizer and Future Meetups

New Organizer and Future Meetups

Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
As most of you know, Pam has had to step down, as the current organizer.

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Annie and I will be organizing this group again.

There were several future meetups planned, that I had to cancel. Since Pam is not able to host these meetups, I have to find a new location and get some information together for re-organizing. However, I will be posting future meet ups very soon and would like to meet, or get reacquainted, with the current members.

I'm also going to take this group in a different direction. In the past, our focus has been on meeting up and going on investigations. I still want to do that, but I want to add more to our reason for being here.

What I would like to do is make the Tampa Bay Paranormal Society an information HUB for locals to have access to pictures, reports, stories, histories, and other paranormal activity in our area. I am also going to speak to the organizers of other local groups to see if they would like to submit their information to our site, as we will in turn send people to them for investigative research and to add to their membership.

I will be discussing this more at our next meet up. But to touch on the subject, some of the tabs I will add to our website will include:

Investigation Groups

• Ghost Hunting
  • UFO research and reporting
  • Cryptozoology
  • Psychic phenomena
  • Dream, astral projection, and inter-dimensional contact
  • etc...

Field Pictures

Contact Info

Maps and Charts

Historical Societies and Libraries

If you can think of other categories to add, write them down and bring the info to the meeting for further discussion. Please do the same, if you have other ideas and advice to add.

Expect to be notified of the new meet up by the end of September. I should have everything together by that time.

Again, I look forward to meeting you all and please feel free to come by the meetup to discuss anything on your mind.

Oh yes, and of course, "A WARM WELCOME TO ALL NEW MEMBERS!!!"

I'll be in touch,

A former member
Post #: 103
Wonderful ! I am very happy for you, now pick events or guests that can bring all of us together to do some fun events.

A few years back I went to New Port Richey to the City where its supposed to be haunted. It was a cool evening and you could feel the presence of the dead walking the streets there, the Ghost Tour group that was taking us along the side streets was fasinated on telling his gory tales of what really went on in this city from lynching to graves that are underneath US19North. Which I was skeptical on this, but not that it would not be true, I just could not prove this, but he showed us where the mental insitution is now that the city owns it and that many spooks are still roaming the area. So I thought that this would be a place or a day we can do this, through the historical society and to find out the hours. I am not going to do the hosting of this, its just a suggestion and its fasinating to find out that we have ghosts among us.
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 15
I will definitely look into this. Thanks for the input!