add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Tampa Bay Paranormal Society Message Board › Paranormal Group?

Paranormal Group?

user 8716477
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 1
Hello everyone, my name is rich and i showed up at the ghost stock event in Pinellas Park on Saturday night. I apologize i thought this was a meet up and not an event with an investigation as well. I also wasn't aware of the 25.00 ticket price. I have done some with another Florida based group that charged 75 bucks for 2 investigations as a trial period to become a member of their group, that didn't work out well for me as they only included me on one and kept my money. That has made me shy of groups that charge money for their investigations or their possible new members. I'm looking for a group that is looking for new members to help out and be involved. Do you have any free meet up's where people can meet and either join up with a group or get some people together and start their own?
A former member
Post #: 1
I just joined this website and don't know much about it, or what the members do. But I can tell you what I'm looking for. Clairvoyance is in my family and I know what I have this "gift" myself. It started showing when I was 16 years old. At first I was scared, but then I got into it. When I started developing I got scared from all the things I was sensing, so I freaked out and blocked things out. Now I want to get back into it- this sense was given to me for a reason, right? I don't know what your story is, but if you're in a similar position, maybe we can form a group and develop together?