The Tampa Bay Paranormal Society Message Board › new and searching for answers

new and searching for answers

kim
user 36051532
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,
just joined today in hopes to share my experiences with others and possibly get some answers. A few months ago i had a paranormal investigation team come to my house. The investigation was great and it is something i will never forget. They told me that it will take about a month to get back to me. I havent heard from them and it has been almost 5 months now. I know for sure that they did infact get some really good evidence as I was present throughout the entire investigation. To make a long story short, the reason why i called them is that i am unable to sleep in my own bedroom, and havent been able to in about 3 years. I am very curious in the paranormal and conduct my own e.v.p sessions during the day with surprising results. I know that there are spirits here, some good and possibly one bad, that seems to control the others. I am very confused and upset in the fact that the paranormal team has not called. I have tried numerous times through emails and phone messages, with no response. I dont understand how a team that seemed so professional and freindly would do this. Has this happened to anyone else?
rich
user 8716477
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 2
What is the name of this "team" i wonder if i have had some contact with them as well.
kim
user 36051532
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
They are called P.R.O.O.F
They spent about 8 hours at my house,said they would get back to me in about a month. Now i am alittle nervous as to why they haven't.
A former member
Post #: 29
What they found probably scared them. :) As it does most non experiencers. You could try and google them to see if there is anyone else on the internet who's experienced same?
A former member
Post #: 10
I hope you didn't pay them and they ripped you off! Anyways, that's too bad. Hope you hear from them. I want to come check out your house lol!
rich
user 8716477
Saint Petersburg, FL
Post #: 3
funny, thats who i thought it was. i had an "experience" with them.
kim
user 36051532
Tampa, FL
Post #: 3
I want to say thanks to all of you for your thoughts, comments and willingness to help. A couple of days ago i decided to leave a message on proof's Facebook wall. They replied saying that they left me a message, and to email them. I did this morning, hope they reply. I am curious as to the experience you had with the team. I don't know how to reply individually so I am replying to all here. I didn't pay for their services, nor would I. I just wish they would have brought a medium into the investigation. I have lots of E.V.P's that I have recorded over the months, and personal experiences to validate my claim. I really wanted someone to tell me what or who I am dealing with. I have my own thoughts(feelings) as to what is here, but wanted another opinion. I haven't been able to sleep in my own bed in at least 2 years, my fiance is not too happy with it either. I sleep in my daughters room, i just feel safer.
I do have questions that maybe some of you could answer.
Can a "spirit" change its voice, or say things that would make you think it was someone else?
Can a "spirit" control other spirits?
Would a "spirit" know personal things about you, such as the names of deceased relatives?

A former member
Post #: 4
Hello! I have a great interest in this subject, and I just wanted to tell what I believe, from what I have read about and more importantly, from what I have Experienced for myself.

Yes, a spirit can change its "voice", as the voice is not real, its either a mental projection (Telepathy), or using/molding ambient background noise to generate a physical sound/voice.

I don't believe a spirit can control other spirits.
However, there could be multiple spirits there, with any number of different personalities and/or agendas.

It is easy for any spirit to know any and everything about us, we are like an open book to them.

Love and Peace!
~Xavier Grimm
Robbin
Robbin1210
Brandon, FL
Post #: 1
Wow, I'm sorry to hear that you had such an awful experience. I hope that they get back to you. Has anyone discussed a house cleansing with you? I think that would be the next logical step.
Annie
Dreamgal
Group Organizer
Tampa, FL
Post #: 22
Kim, I just saw your post. Did PROOF ever get back to you about the results they received? I know that sometimes the paranormal teams can get so bogged down with different cases that it can take a while to review all the evidence. Also, depending on your situation, they may be doing further research on your case. However, you are right, they should be keeping you updated on the status of the case. I hope you were able to get it resolved. Are you still having issues in your home?