align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
kim
user 36051532
Tampa, FL
Post #: 4
Well, it turns out the people I contacted werent the team that did the investigation. I did email the team that was here, and still no reply. I recently had another team offer to help and that was great. After getting my fiance to agree to another investigation, i email them to discuss arrangements. Sadly and oddly enough I did not get a reply. What is going on? Seems like the only ones I get replies from are the dead...lol. I am now looking for a medium that makes free house calls. I dont need a team to tell me my house is haunted...i have the proof already. I need someone to do a walkthrough and tell me who they are and how to send them off to wherever they belong. I have tons of E.V.P's but that's not getting me anywhere. Does anyone have any suggestions or knows a medium/psychic who is willing to come to my house for free. I wish I could share my evp's with everyone, there are very interesting.
kim
user 36051532
Tampa, FL
Post #: 5
Hi,

Just a little update. I have a team coming in March, I am so relieved.
A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,

Just a little update. I have a team coming in March, I am so relieved.

Hi,
I'm also looking for a group to come to do a housecall. I have been having an entity follow me house to house since February 2011.

Thanks,
Chris