addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Tampa Bay Paranormal Society Message Board › Protecting myself during investigations

Protecting myself during investigations

Bev
user 24685842
Valrico, FL
Post #: 1
I would welcome any feedback or input re how to protect myself during paranormal investigations. Specifically, I'm interested in doing all that I can to ensure that that "bad" spirits are unable to establish any control during my investigations. Please respond with your advice...all feedback is appreciated!
A former member
Post #: 7
At the very least, you could call in Guardian Spirits/Angels/Beings, and surround yourself in and out with Pure, White Light. Perhaps an affirmation that only beings of Light and Love are welcome near you. Also, like attracts like, so try to work on your own issues to avoid attracting beings of a similar vibration. In Example; if you're an alcoholic, it may be pretty easy for an Earthbound Spirit/Ghost who craves alcohol to attach to you.