|Sent on:||Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:29 PM|
Greetings, here’s a few ukulele related items I’d like to share:
• As you know, our ukulele festival is less than a month away. Last year’s event came very close to selling out, so don’t hesitate to get your tickets or book your room if you plan to stay at the hotel. Visit http://www.tampbayukulele.com for more information.
• A special thanks to JT and Jay for hosting our recent ukulele jam sessions. It’s great having different types of events to meet the needs and schedules of our 300+ members.
• Speaking of JT, he has a Kala flame maple tenor ukulele that he is looking to sell for $125, case included. You can contact him at [address removed]
• Another TBUS member, Sonny, lives in Mount Dora and is looking to start a ukulele club in his area. Interested parties can reach him at [masked] or [address removed]
• Keith, the owner of the Broadway Cafe where Jay hosted his recent jam sessions, is helping to organize Dunedin’s “Scotoberfest” this month. This event is expected to have a big turnout and there is a one hour opening in the lineup of entertainment for Saturday, October 22nd. If any TBUS members would like to perform at this event, please contact Keith at (727)[masked]
• My daughter Amanda and I are both offering ukulele instruction at Sam Ash Music in Clearwater. Anyone wishing to schedule a lesson should Corey Rubin at (727)[masked] or e-mail one of us directly via the meetup website.