The Tampa Bay Ukulele Society Message Board › Tampa Bay Ukulele Society

Tampa Bay Ukulele Society

Steve B.
bassfiddlesteve
Tarpon Springs, FL
I've received some questions from members regarding the upcoming Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway, so I thought I'd send an e-mail to everyone to clarify a few things.

• The event is sold out, so it is no longer listed on our meetup site. If you did not purchase your ticket via PayPal, you can still attend the Friday evening events and visit the vendor area at any time during the festival. Our vendors will be displaying a wide variety of custom, unique and vintage ukuleles along with related accessories and CD's. Jim & Liz Beloff will also have copies of their of The Daily Ukulele volume II for sale, hot off presses!
  • If you paid for your ticket via PayPal, you are registered for the festival and you will pick up your event pass at the registration table along with your event t-shirt, if you pre-ordered one.  I sent an e-mail to everyone who bought a ticket, but if your PayPal address is not your main e-mail address (or you have a robust spam filter) you may not have received it. If you did not receive an e-mail from me about the festival, you can reply to this message and I will confirm your registration.
  • Unfortunately we aren't adding anyone else to the waiting list at this time. However, you'll still be able to get your "ukulele fix" at our other upcoming events like the mini-festival at Sam Ash and Lil Rev's workshop and concert in January.

Our ukulele club is now over 500 members strong, so I thought I'd include a link to our newly updated ukulele instructor list for any new players. Feel free to add to the thread if you know of any additional teachers in our area.

- Steve