addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › The Vegan Athlete

The Vegan Athlete

Illiana
Spic-tacular
Tampa, FL
Post #: 22
I've been working out consistently for the past few months, on and off before that. I noticed I wasn't seeing the results I wanted or feeling as energized as i imagined I would.
For ethical, environmental, and personal reasons I've become Vegan. I'm Loving the variety of food choices but feeling a little lost when it comes to combining my nutrition and fitness.

I've been doing research, but i'm still new and there is a lot of information out there.

Are there any Athletes out there willing to share their knowledge with this newbie?