Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Greetings Veg-Enthusiasts!

Greetings Veg-Enthusiasts!

A former member
1st - I had a great time tonight at our Thai dinner! Excellent company, compounded with some excellent food - - a TWO-FER =)

2nd - My apologies to those of you who didn't receive notice about tonights dinner back when I scheduled it. I thought, by "meetup" design, a notice would go out when events are scheduled...maybe not [I'm a new-bee...I'll learn the ropes].

3rd - We discussed creating "Topics" within the "Messages" link, ranging from "Must read books/websites" to "Health Issues" to "Suggestions for Activism", etc.

By alllll means, this is YOUR meetup...let's do what you want to do! We all have different backgrounds and can bring a whole world of good stuff to the group.....we'll be unstoppable!!biggrin

4th - Please visit the "Polls" link on the main page. I've created one regarding animal activism. I'm hearing from folks that there's a general interest in partaking in rallies, protests, leafleting, etc.

Let's share ideas! I'll try to keep messages on the main sight so your inbox's don't get flooded, but event-listings I'll be sure to blast in an email at that time.

If you haven't seen it yet, there's a Veg Fest tomorrow from 10-3 [I just learned of it tonight] :

Southwest Florida Buddhist, Inc.,
1770 62nd Avenue N.
Saint Petersburg , FL 33701
727-520-9209

Hope to see you there!!!!