Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › Submitting Letters to the Editor for animal related issues

Submitting Letters to the Editor for animal related issues

A former member
Greetings Veg-Enthusiasts!

Some of you may know, but I'm proud to announce that Florida Voices for Animals (FVA) hired me as a full-time outreach/education coordinator -WOW!!!! Dream job! Animal rights all day!

Anyway, part of our efforts is through the media. When issues arise, we'll submit Letters to the Editor (LTE) addressing them and add pertinent background information accordingly.

Rather than having them be from FVA, it would resonate better input came from concerned and educated citizens - enter you.

Since writing these things can be cumbersome and time consuming, that's where I'll come in.

If you're interested in getting involved in this way, we will attach your name to a LTE we've created - no work for you! All you'd need to do is proof read it, offer your approval and off it goes!

I'll create a database of interested parties and rotate submissions down the list, offering new authors a chance to be heard.

If you're interested, email me back and I'll add you to the list.

The first person to contact me will have their name added to the LTE we're sending out in the next 24 hours.

GO TEAM GO!