addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Tampa Bay Vegan & Vegetarian Meetup Group Message Board › ST. PETE CURBSIDE RECYCLING...OH MY!

ST. PETE CURBSIDE RECYCLING...OH MY!

A former member
Post #: 71
Yes...it's true!
Most of you may know about this, but I just met the owner, Greg, the other week at the Wildlife Fest at Boyd Hill....

$15/MONTH!!!

They take most everything!! Sign up today!
A former member
Post #: 72
Duh...I was so excited, I forgot to paste the link :)

http://www.oursprs.co...­
A former member
Post #: 18
Darn it, they don't service my area yet. Anyone near the Azalea or Jungle Terrace/Jungle Prada areas interested in this? They need another 5-10 customers in the area in order to justify the trip out there.